Copyright ｩ2011 SeniorCareLife.com
All rights reserved. Please Note: We are Licensed Life Insurance Agents who specialize in Senior Life Insurance. Our Professional Senior Life Insurance agents are licensed in most US states Including NY and are ready to assist you in finding the best rate from an A Rated Life Insurance Company. Please call us Direct at 678-468-5163 if you need a quote or if you have questions on our service. If you are in NY, we can get you Life Insurance coverage. "
Many of today's seniors suffer from age related illness such as Alzheimers, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Renal Failure and other diseases for which sometimes they are unable to get life insurance coverage, or get coverage at a very high rate. Our Senior Care Life Licensed Insurance Professionals specialize in assisting Seniors in getting life insurance coverage through our A Rated carriers. We can get you a
Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam. Even if you have any senior related illness or other medical condition such as:
Basal cell skin cancer,
Congestive Heart Failure,
Coronary Artery Disease,
Heart Valve Surgery,
High Blood Pressure or hypertension,
Mitral Valve Prolapse,
Peripheral Vascular Disease,
Transient Ischemic Attack,
We have great life insurance carriers that provide excellent rates in covering Seniors with various medical conditions. Depending on the condition, the insurance companies will provide coverage in the following categories.
- Standard Life Insurance Coverage - Full face value Senior Life Insurance coverage that begins on the policy issue date with no waiting period.
- Substandard Life Insurance Coverage - Full face value Senior Life Insurance coverage that begins on the policy issue date with no waiting period. (With rates below Standard)
- Graded Benefit Life Insurance Coverage - Graded Benefit First 2 years (Policy pays 110% of total premiums paid if insured dies within first 2 years and death is not due to an accident - Full Death Benefit paid at any time if death is due to an accident). For Non Accidental Death Policy pays Full Death Benefit any time after the first 2 years. Acceptance for ages 40-80. No health questions or medical exam to qualify.
- Modified Benefit Life Insurance Coverage - Senior Death Benefit limited in the first two years to a return of premiums paid plus 10% annual interest for non accidental death. (Policy pays full death benefit at any time for accidental death) Policy pays Full Death Benefit for death after the second year for non accidental death.
- Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance Coverage - Graded Benefit first 2 years (Policy pays 110% of total premiums if death is not due to an accident during first 2 years - Full death benefit paid at any time for accidental death). Pays Full Death Benefit after 2 years for Non Accidental Death. Acceptance for ages 40-85. No health questions or medical exam to qualify. Premium Rates that never increase. Benefits that are never reduced because of your age or health. Benefits paid directly to your beneficiaries and may be used for anything.
If you have already requested your senior life insurance quote, our agents will call you back soon as possible to discuss your condition and give you a free no obligation
burial insurance quote
on your life insurance policy.
We can get you a
Whole Life Insurance Policy
with No Medical Exam even if you have senior related illness and other medical conditions.
We will give you quotes from more than one Life Insurance Company
. Feel free to watch our senior life insurance tv ad
again for more information on a senior whole life insurance policy. Remember, with us you can most often find a better Better Life Insurance Company
. Even more important, we will shop our many carriers to find you a Cheaper Senior Life Insurance Company
than the one you are currently looking at. We can find you a policy regardless of your medical condition if your are age 1 to 85
. Some companies will not cover you at age 81 to 85
but we can get your coverage if you qualify with health questions. We sometimes get calls from people age 20, 30, 35, 40, 45, or 49
who cannot get a whole ife policy with no medical exam. If you are in this situation we have plans for you. Call us. We will do our best to get you the best and most affordable whole life policy.
Visit our twitter page
Senior Care Life Insurance
Whole Life Insurance
Standard Life Coverage
Modified Life Coverage
Graded Benefit Coverage
Burial Insurance Quote
Coverage Up to 85
Senior Life Insurance Burial Insurance Quote
- Licensed Life Insurance Agent in SC
And Other States Including NY